Nadine Lustre





Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre is a Filipino actress, singer, and music video director. She is a former member of the all-female group Pop Girls. She appeared as Georgina Evangelista in the television remake of the 1984 film Bagets. 
(c) Wikipedia


Born31 October 1993 (age 25 years), Quezon City  
Height1.65 m
Full nameNadine Alexis Paguia Lustre
PartnerJames Reid (2016–)







First of all, this girl is so amazing that i've ever seen in my life. She is actually genuine and humble also a lovely woman. I'm her fan since i watched "Diary ng Panget" (2014) until now cause her acting was so perfect and it's suits to her role. I'm so addicted to her all her stuffs, movies, tv series, etc.
I wish someday Nadz i can see you even it's just a second. I love you always <3







Kass,

Comments

Popular Posts